Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• December 14, 2023
We've been fine-tuning based on your feedback to bring you an even better Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery experience! Check out what's new 🚀👇
- Added the option to increase the number of locations shown per page in the admin. You can now select between 10, 25 and 50.
- Improved the article links in the setup guide.
- Added the ability to add the day of the week tag to your orders.
- Improved translations in other languages.
- Added an API method to prefill and validate the delivery postcode (without address autocompletion).
- Added an API method to select a desired delivery option.
- Added the link to sign up for Stuart last-mile delivery service if you don’t already have an account.
We have fixed the bugs:
- Where the settings page would open at the incorrect section, if you previously visited specific settings and scrolled to the bottom of the page. The settings page should always open correctly at the top now.
- With Roadie V2 settings, where they weren’t saved correctly. You can now save the settings as expected.
- In the new order template, where the discount code was showing incorrectly. This has now been fixed.
- With the Zapiet.hide() function, where if the selected delivery option was hidden, the newly selected one didn’t trigger the selected_method event. The newly selected method should now be showing correctly.