Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• October 20, 2023
Take a look at the new improvements we've built and bugs we've fixed! 🎉👇
- Added the ability to disable pickup and delivery rates entirely, in case you are using another app to generate those rates.
- Updated our delivery customizations. Rather than having two delivery customizations in Shopify shipping settings, we now only have a single customization. You will need to disable and enable rates to see this in action.
- Improved our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates to make sure they work with multiple shipping profiles.
- Added the option to select pickup, delivery or shipping rate as fallback rates for Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates.
- Improved product-specific preparation time—you can now set it for product date restrictions.
- Added more links to our help articles within the app admin.
- Re-published our integration with Doordash Drive as a Last Mile Delivery partner.
- Added support for Google address autocomplete in the delivery validator widget.
We have fixed the bugs:
- With the widget disappearing on mobile on the Warehouse theme. The widget is now working as expected.
- Where changing or deleting rates wasn’t always correctly updated in the settings. Rates are now saved correctly in the settings and synced with Shopify.
- With Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates, where adding a quotation mark to the name of the rate would cause an error. You can now use quotation marks in the rate name as expected.
- With incorrect wording within the admin of the app.
- Where the locations within Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery weren't correctly synchronized with locations within the Last Mile Delivery carrier pages. You should now see the same locations on both pages.
- With the POS tiles loading—all POS functionalities should now be working as expected.