Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• October 04, 2023
Enjoy this new batch of improvements and bug fixes we've prepared for you 👩🍳🍳
- Added staff logs for deleting locations.
- Improved the product list within locations by showing the “draft” banner for draft products.
- Added more links to help articles within the app admin.
- Improved the wording and the UI within the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates setup wizard.
- Added significant improvements to our checkout extension widget (beta).
- Improved the wording in the banner on the dashboard that warns you about certain products being marked as digital.
- Added the ability to not have a preselected delivery method in the widget.
- Improved the Google maps API key validation.
- Added the day of the week next to the date on the Shopify POS integration.
- Improved the shipping blackout dates UI.
We have fixed the bugs:
- Where emails bigger than 250kbs couldn’t be saved. You can now create email templates of any size.
- With translation issues within Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates. All wording should now be correctly translated in our supported languages.
- Where rates created within Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery weren’t created automatically in Shopify in some cases. This is now working as expected.
- With importing international shipping zones and rates when switching to Carrier service API rates. We will now only import the domestic zone and rates.
- Where you weren’t able to add decimals under conditional activation by order value. This is now working as expected.
- Where hiding checkout methods by product tag in custom code wasn’t working on the newest version of our widget. This is now working as expected.
- With the checkout button being locked when the “Prepopulate shipping address fields” setting is unticked. The checkout button should now be working correctly.
- Where using driving distance for delivery validation caused a loading wheel in the widget when trying to validate an address. Delivery validation is now working correctly.