Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• July 12, 2023
We have cooked up some delicious improvements to our existing features and got rid of some bugs along the way—take a look! 👇 🍲
- Improved the product availability feature within locations—you can now add products by tags, vendors, and product type. 🎉
- Added tons to the weight format in the app settings.
- Improved the order usage billing view—you can now see the number of locations and orders charged daily over your plan limit.
- Improved the Google Maps API key validator.
- Removed the “Override longer preparation time” checkbox and added the functionality to enter shorter product specific preparation time as a default one.
We have fixed the bugs:
- Where switching from "Specific dates" to "Specific days of the week" availability adds the previously entered dates as blackout dates. Switching between these features is now working as expected.
- With the inability to open draft orders when viewing a slot limit report. You can now open all orders in the report as expected.
- Where editing an existing rate would create a new rate instead. Rate editing is now working as expected.
- With missing currency in the internal email notification.
- Where the widget would show no locations if you had product availability by specific collections and were not using delivery validation. Your location will now be shown as expected in this scenario.
- With delivery times not showing when product date restrictions fall on days when delivery is not available. Delivery times are now shown correctly.
- Where pasting the API key into Advanced options for rates would duplicate the API key.
- With locked checkout button when all 3 checkout methods were disabled with the Zapiet.hide() function. If all checkout methods are disabled, our widget will not be showing, and your customer can continue to checkout.
- Where adding 0 as a value for product specific preparation time was ignored, and general preparation time was used instead. Product specific preparation time will now correctly work with all values.
- With daily order limits for shipping not blacking out the full days correctly. Shipping order limits should now be working as expected.