Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• June 21, 2023
Take a look at the updates we've prepared this week! 🤓 👇
- Added the ability to enter the hex color code when editing the notification preferences in the settings.
- Improved French translations.
- Added logs to the Subscription page so you can view your usage charges easily.
- Added support for importing locations with the "Specific collections" product availability setting. However, you will still need to add the collections within the location manually.
We have fixed the bugs:
- Where one of the buttons to enable our rates wasn't working—you can now enable rates as expected.
- With the duplicate "Save" button on the bottom of the page. You should only see the "Save" button on the top of the page now.
- Where you were able to exceed your plan location limit by duplicating existing locations. You should now only be able to add the number of locations allowed in your plan. If you would like to add more locations than your plan allows, you will be charged $5/month per location.