Improvements and bug fixes
Shared by Merchant Support
• June 15, 2023
Here are some exciting new improvements and bug fixes to help you make the best of our app! ✨
- Added new articles next to the features within the app, so you can easily find answers to your questions!
- Improved the error messages within locations.
- Updated the way we add tags to orders, in order to avoid any tagging issues with other apps.
- Improved the conditional activation wording, to clarify which values are included in the condition. “More than” includes the value you added and higher, and “Less than” includes only values below the one that you added.
- Added a button to verify the Google Maps API key within pickup and delivery settings, so you can manually check if your previously added API key is valid.
- Improved the welcome message in our chat widget when you complete the setup guide, so you could contact us more easily.
We have fixed the bugs:
- Where the locations within Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery weren't correctly synchronized with locations within the Last Mile Delivery carriers. This is now working as expected.
- With emojis in delivery notes blocking the orders from being processed. We have now removed the ability to add emojis in the delivery note.
- With pickup order limits, where you would see a delay in loading the date picker when the next 1-2 weeks were full (order limit was reached). You should now see no delay.
- Where if you were using the product availability per collection and you added new items to the collection in Shopify, they wouldn't automatically update in Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery. The products should now be automatically updated.
- With links to products within location settings, where they would sometimes return an error. All product links should now open the product pages in your Online store.
- Where the "Save" button within Last Mile Delivery settings would be clickable, even though no settings have been changed. The "Save" button will now only be clickable if you've changed a setting.
- With the "Not covered ranges" warning for weight-based rates, which was showing even though the range was covered with existing rates. The warning should now show as expected.
- Where if you had a product with date restrictions added to a location in Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery, deleting that product in Shopify caused an error. We now remove the missing product from product date restriction feature.
- With the date format in product availability in Spanish, if you were using specific dates of the year availability setting. The dates are now showing in the correct format.
- Where the delivery slot limit report wouldn't close after you clicked "View order" within the report order list. The report will now close automatically once you open the order.
- With the date format in the orders page in Dutch—the date format is now showing as expected.
- With the inconsistency in handling date availability for pickup and delivery when using specific dates of the year and product date restrictions. The dates added in date restrictions should be available, regardless of the specific dates of the year availability.